Lately, I know that I am having a bad spending habit. I did not really realize that until I am trying to sign a new contract with Sprint and upgrade my plan to a new plan that costs double than what I am having now. But the more I spend, the more I am thankful for my abilities to work and ultimately – my job.

I am a type of guy that does NOT do his finance, except for tax return of course. I have not looked at my spending report or created any sorts of saving plans for years. Today, I just came to a realization to see how much exactly I have been spending. To my surprise, I have been spending more than I should have. But what is done is done. I let it go and I am still thankful for being able to afford those things and still live comfortably.

However, it is something that I should start paying attention to now. I don’t like money, in fact, I hate it. But the society does not allow me to hate it and not care about it. I am 23 now, but I need to figure out somehow to be able to save up when I am getting older. As I previously blogged, living a life to the fullest is not just enjoying in the moment, but also having goals – something to look forward to. Therefore, I just created myself a financial goal, which makes me very excited about it because it is a goal that I have not had before, and I am very curious to see what the result will be. More importantly, it will be a challenge to see how dedicated I am towards cutting down expenses. It sounds hard due to the habit, but it is so much fun to see when my persistence guides me to see my goal. Wish me luck ;-) 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

5:54 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments