2009-02-02

Lost in thoughts

Have you ever sat down at your own place and nothing else besides music was playing, and you started to think? Then you realized that you have been gone from reality and lost in thoughts? No matter those thoughts are good or bad, we have to learn how to embrace them. It’s a time that we reach out to our inner self and get in touch with our own feelings. Sometimes it is our imaginations, and sometimes it could be our self-reflections.

We all have our moments. Don’t deny your thoughts. My music has taken me thousand miles from reality. I have traversed in time and space, simply lost in thoughts, and I like it. My thoughts told me not to give up, and that is the end. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:28 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments