2009-02-26

Broken Stuff


Today at the gym, my headphone fell off when I was trying to put more weights for the equipment that I worked out with. Every time, when I am trying to fix something, I am always afraid that I will break it or make it worse. One of my American Friend Family used to tell me that “It’s already broken, don’t be afraid.” You know, that is so true. I contemplated on this, and I was thinking to myself that I should try my best to fix the “broken” things and have less fear about it. And Walla, I fixed the headphone.

Are you pretty much like me? Sort of in a way that do not like to do thing aggressively? I saw that some people fixed stuff bluntly, but turned out it got worse. I would say take your time and try to explore the cause or the root of the issue before jumping in trying to fix it. Without patience and thoroughness by fixing stuff blindly, 10% you are going to fix it by luck, but 90% you are going to make it worse. Hey, at least it is a thing not a person, hehe… it does not talk back at you. But for the sake of individualism, don’t try to fix another person though. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:46 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments