2009-02-17

Aloha - I am back!


My Hawaii vacation was officially over yesterday. The entire trip was fun and exciting. Thanks to John that was very hospitable during my visit and stay.

Instead of telling you what I was doing there, I would just share some of my thoughts about my vacation in Hawaii. I enjoyed it very much – great weather and good food. I went to Waikiki beach, did snorkeling at Hanauma bay, hiked to Diamond Head, did Picnic next to the beach, drove along the North shore, and went to the Pearl Harbor. I think my favorite one would be the North Shore. I got a chance to see very nice beaches, and Shark’s cove that there was one sea turtle laid on the beach and a few others float on the sea. My favorite beach would be Kailua beach – the water is very green and very relaxing place. Meanwhile, the Pearl Harbor is free both parking and the park admission.

There are a lot of things to do in Oahu compared to Maui. But the Luau in Maui was fun. Hawaiian food buffet and the performance were great. The music along with the wind breeze sort of made me sleepy though, haha… but it was still entertaining and of course the drinks were good too. The next morning after we checked out the resort, we drove to the Haleakala National Park. On the summit though it was so cold and I only wore sleeveless t-shirt and a board short. Mr. Hawaiian John did not warn me anything, but go figured, he only wore a t-shirt and a short as well, haha….. We also drove along the way to Hana town where we got to see a peacock and beautiful sceneries.

The overall trip was fun and I highly recommend everyone go there. Pictures talk clearer than words. I have finished uploading my photos to my travel’s website. Check them out at http://nomaddude.shutterfly.com

Aloha!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

6:08 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments