2009-02-10

Hawaii Vacation


Hello everyone, 

Just want to let you all know that I will be gone starting Feb. 10th to Feb. 16th for Hawaii vacation. I have been looking forward to this. So I might not be able to blog much since I am not planning on taking my laptop with me, but I will try if I can, now that I have a new cell phone Samsung Instinct :) 

Before I go to bed tonight, I hope everyone having great days while I am gone and remember, do something good for yourself no matter how small or big it is. Give yourself a break and go on a vacation like I usually do. 

Hawaii .......... I am coming )))))))))))))) I will post my vacation experiences and some photos when I get back. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

12:20 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Wharzutility // February 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

    Articles interesting and useful, This is the first comment, do not delete ok!
    you may want to take the time to read my article about Hawaii travel
    or Hawaii vacations