2009-02-06

Dedication


You know being dedicated to do something is not an easy task. It involves a lot of self-motivating actions and more importantly, determinations. There are plenty of things that we do in life, but turns out we select a few to be our hobbies or at least we enjoy doing some but not all. To be dedicated to do something, you have to like doing it too. Without enjoyment, you will get bored quickly.

I don’t consider myself a very dedicated person to do something, but when I put my mind into doing something, I have to motivate myself a lot. What keeps me survived from my dedication is my passion, my enthusiasm in doing it, and especially my goals. I like people who are goal oriented mind because I am a strong believer that having goals in life is what motivates us to live in a beautiful dream that will eventually become true.

So instead of asking why you are not so dedicated, why don’t you ask yourself, am I self-motivated enough? Am I happy doing thing(s)? And last but not least, do I have goal(s)? 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:33 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments