2008-12-17

You are not alone


The winter is here, and the road is slick. I was driving slowly to avoid any danger that can be caused by the slick road. However, I feel bad if there are any cars behind me that those drivers more confident than I do to drive faster on a slick road because I do not want to cause the traffic jam. J But when I was driving and looking around on the other side of the road, in fact, most of the drivers was driving slowly too.

From this instance, it makes me realize that no matter in life we feel down or face any problems, sometimes it helps to think that we are not alone. Sure personally, we never want bad things to happen to us, but you know that this is impossible as human being. When I have computer problems, or even personal problems, I would google on the Internet and most of the time to my surprise, there were many people out there that encountered the same issues that I did.

The world can be too big, but somewhere out there, you will find people that experience the same problems that you do. You should realize that it is not the end of the world because you are not alone. 


To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

7:18 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments