I have been not so friendly at work. Due to stress, I become distracted easily and crankyJ. I guess that’s the part that I need to work on. Yay, another self-improvement project, hehe….

Anyway, I am self-reflecting about my actions today. What happened was, I was not as happy as I used to be in the office. People that know me know that I like to smile.

  1. I failed to read people's mind.
  2. I struggled believing in myself.
  3. I lost my patience.
  4. I didn't pratice my problem solving skills efficiently. 
  5. I let anger kill myself.
I feel that I can do better than that, and I am sure everyone else can do the same. Happy self-reflection!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

7:19 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Raziel // December 21, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

    hope things will get better for u~

  2. Anonymous // December 22, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

    Take a break and enjoy life. Happy holidays :)