2008-12-27

Short Hair's Myth




Lately, the holiday is over but the weekend is not over yet. I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying the lovely weekend. 

I have a bad habit or superstition you may say, hehe... when my hair grows longer, I always feel that something is not right or I am easy distracted. It has been like this for a long time that I have been observing. The question is whether or not this is true? I don't know, but it could be just my personal unique belief *giggling* This is the time that I have let my hair grow longer because I wanted to see if my observation is true or false, and I wanted to change hair style this time; however, I could not do it. 

Hence, I cut my hair today. It is short again and I am loving it. (see pictures for details) hehe... It is snowing outside, and it's a good excuse for me to not go to gym, haha.. in fact, I wanted to go, but it's okay to skip it one day. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

3:09 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. 戈 哥 // December 28, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!