2008-12-10

Self Journey


A while ago, I was chatting with a friend online. I asked him to see how his love life was. He said he’s single and liked it. I continued to ask whether or not he got lonely. He said sometimes, but well worth the drama-free.

I can’t say for anyone else, but whatever that friend said has been on my mind for a long time. It’s nice to be in a relationship, but when the drama involves, it does really gives me headache. All the missing, guessing, wondering why no calls, texts, etc. is just horrible. It’s not that I am afraid to be attached, but it has been that I live my life as it goes and I am okay with being single without any more expectations.

Furthermore, tonight a friend signed up a Live Journal’s account, and it made me want to go check my way old journals over there. Reading them makes me realize that how much I have grown and how much I have understood the meaning of loving myself to be able to offer love to others. It has been a long journey for me to finally understand the real me. Through ups and downs, I would not expect anyone to understand this as much as I do. I am sure that you have your own journey and experiences as well.

Why don’t you take a moment and think about your past, what have you done and whether or not you have been making progress in your own journey and life? Remember, “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance” - Oscar Wilde.

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

7:36 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments