This is it, everybody. Finally, I dare to post the lyric and music chords that were composed by me. I hope you all enjoy it and remember not to turn the volume up so high because I am not a recording pro. I recorded this in my living room, the static and echo might be annoying but I am looking into this to make it better :) In the meantime, sit back and relax. 

Click the player below to play the song "All The Ways." The lyric is below.



In case the player doesn't show up, click on this link

All The Ways - lyric and music by Pheng

All the ways

When you say that you love me

You make me see

The meanings of “we”

 

All the ways

When I say that I love you

My heart is true

My promise to you

 

I remember all the ways that we were together

Love is so powerful that everything feels right

Tonight I want you to stay by my side

 

All the ways

You love me and I love you

Everything I do

Reminds me of you

 

It’s true that you and I were meant forever

No matter where we are the love will find the way

You’re the one that I hold on to night and day


All the ways………..


To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

5:24 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Raziel // December 14, 2008 at 4:18 AM  

    cant get to listen~!

  2. Pheng // December 14, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

    You should be able to know... must be the mac thing again ... click or copy the link below then:

    http://www.musicuploader.org/MUSIC/4428341228700161.mp3