As 2009 is approaching, all of my inspirations about writing seem to focus on about the New Year and plans.

I was thinking about two options that we, as human being, can choose, the other day. What would you choose to do? Upgrade yourself or downgrade yourself? I am sure no one would like to downgrade him/herself, but just because you “want” to upgrade yourself is not enough, take actions!

Why do I go to gym? Because I want to upgrade my physiques and my health.

Why do I often challenge myself at work by taking any tasks to do? Because I want to upgrade my experiences and knowledge of learning different things at work place.

Why do I create and write this blog? Because my primary purpose of this blog is to upgrade myself emotionally by sharing my experiences with the readers, and at the same time learning from those experiences. More information about this blog Click here.

Why do I like to try new things or go to new places although to some people, it’s just another city or state? Well because I want to upgrade my adventures and things that I like to do or places I like to go to. Doing same old stuff is kind of boring to me.

Why did I get a new apartment or car? Obviously, because I want to upgrade my living style since I now got a full time job compared to before that I was just a student. Plus, I want to upgrade my appreciation and gratitude about my work and life in general.

There are quite a few more things in my life that I never cease to improve or upgrade. I feel that life is like stairs, I walk up to my goal, but in life once in a while, I walk down , and that’s okay sometimes I am just tired or sometimes it’s just not meant to be for me.

If you want to upgrade yourself, starting 2009, just do it! No more “imaginary” wants, but instead take actions! I will see you up there! 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

12:38 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , , , , with 0 comments »

0 comments