2008-09-28

Reset


I am always afraid that time can fly away pretty quick. My age will go away according to the time, and what’s left for me will be just life time experiences. I have to confess that I am trying to live my life too hard. The whole reason behind that is because I am afraid of losing the time. I am afraid that once time slips away and I do not do anything that does not make me regret afterwards, I will be.. well, regretful.

This weekend has been a long weekend for me. I have been thinking about many things in life in general. The fact that I have to deal with the issues that I am facing now, and my personal life, I am totally restless emotionally. But, it is time for a “reset.”

I here affirm myself that “I am ready to let go the past.” Besides the issues that I have to deal with, I am not going to worry or afraid of losing time anymore. I realize that by living a life in fear is tremendously difficult. Every steps and moves, you have to be so careful and most of the time, the more careful I get, the worse things go. In the end, I still live in fear and regret about things that go and don’t meet my expectations.

Sometimes, it takes a person very long to realize that what kind of life he or she wants. Some people want to change, but they only think in their heads instead of putting those thoughts in actions. A change is always good, but you have to really mean it. I am resetting my perspective about life and time to a particular starting point, and if any of you out there that wants to have a change as well, do not hesitate to commit to it. Think about your life, do you like it or not? If you resist to change, think about it, you have been living that kind of life that you don’t enjoy for so long and yet you are still not happy with it, why do you still want to be unhappy? 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

10:36 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments