Sometimes, it helps to lay out every single things that bother your mind about your date, love or relationship, or any dillema that is causing confusion, hesitance, and indicision. Below numbered items is just an example, and it helps to go over the list that you can jot down. This allow you to see the possibilities and concerns more clear, and when it does happen, you are well prepared and can get the issue(s) addressed easier. Remember that the goal is to make yourself unconfused and feel better emotional wise - worried free so to speak. Good luck.

  1. I like him/her – Yes

  2. I don’t like him/her – because he/she doesn’t want to go out doing something and a couple things about him or her that don’t meet my standards.

  3. If I call him/her, then I don’t know if I am wanting it to continue – same as above

  4. But I want his/her company – then I only want him/her to get rid of being single, which never works out.

  5. What if he/she calls back, then I don’t know if I will get hurt and confused more – because the idea of not liking him/her already appeared in my mind.

  6. If no one is making the move to call - take it as GAME over.
To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:45 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , , with 0 comments »

0 comments