I am just surprised that there are so many things going on in this three days weekend – Labor Day Holiday weekend for me. In just three days, I have been through like another life experience in my self-discovery journey. The experience involves drama, emotion, advice, self-reflection, happy and unhappy moments.

I told a friend that you should be happy to be single because at least you don’t have to deal with drama. He said that he would rather have something happens than nothing. It makes me realize that, when things have not really happened to us, we cannot really relate to what the other person thinks. But I give him credits that if nothing happens, life indeed can be very boring. I personally went through these three days’ drama during this holiday, although things didn’t turn out the way I expected, I still remember the good times that I had. My three days weekend did not just go away with nothing, or as my friend would say "It's something." I cannot really complain about anything because I finally realize that wallowing myself in disappointment and upset is just making myself look bad. What has been done is done. One of my favorite quotes is “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” – unknown.

The three days weekend is going to be over soon after I go to bed tonight, the next day I will be going back to work. Tomorrow will be a new day, and after tomorrow, there will always be new days. You and I cannot live in the past. The past is done. We learn the lesson and it is time to move on to the next journey. Let us be strong to face the reality and live our life to the fullest as planned. The clock is ticking and each tick is telling us that it’s time to move on.

Good night!
To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

10:36 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 2, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

    creadit creadit!!! hahaha