2009-05-21

Living in the dream


Although the winner of the American Idol this season wasn’t what I expected, but the Finale last night was like 2 hours long and the performance was just incredible. Seeing the crowds cheered, the singers sang, the instrument players played the instruments, and the dancer danced, it makes me realize that how many times we get to live our life and do what we want to do? With this thought in mind, I told myself that “This is exactly what living in the dream” is all about. Adam Lambert and Kris Allen along with other contestants, regardless of winning or losing, they are living in their dreams now. I cannot speak for them, but at least I know that at that moment, that’s what they want to become.

So, are you living in your dream? Or in your world, it’s only just a fantasy? What do you want to do? 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

12:44 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments