2009-05-01

Coming back!


I just realize that I have not been very dedicated to my blog lately. Sometimes, I was inspired to write, but could not get myself to sit down in front of my laptop and let my words flow in the word document.

To be honest, things do get old sometime. However, have you ever noticed that when you like doing something, the more you do, the tired of it you become? Things appear to be fun at first for a few days, a few months, and even a year or so, but then you either quit doing them or become less committed to doing them.

Writing to me requires inspirations, but sometimes although I have the inspirations, I have mind blocks that I don’t know where to begin the sentence. But no matter what, what we truly like to do is what we like to do. Sooner or later, we will come back and do it again. Sometimes, I got tired of the songs that I listen to again and again, but after a few months, when I start to listen to those songs again, they really sound good like they do in the first place.

Human’s hearts are pure. It’s the environment that contaminates them. However, what we are is what we are. Although you have given up on yourself right now, but sooner or later, you will come back to the real you again with your pure heart and innocent love, just give it some time.  

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:40 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments