Last weekend, I went to the club alone again, and as usual, I danced. The next morning, I have been thinking about what happened. I tried to think whether or not I had a good time. This prompted me to think that some people do expect too much out of life and even from the cutest guy or girl that they got the chance to talk to. They gave out the number and expect that he/she would call the next morning or afternoon. But if there are no calls, they tend to become mad at life again, and even worse than that, they lose interests in themselves. I just want to say that it is sad if this happened to you, but is it worth it to be that way?

The future is unknown. What has happened was what more important. You had a good time and that’s what it’s all about. I mean, come on, you got asked by someone for your number. It’s flattering! Leave it at that moment and think positive about yourself. There will be more of these coming in life, but the foundation of life is very simple – you did have a great time!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:46 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments